Tofradol 225 MG
- The active substance in Tofradol 225 MG is tofradol hydrochloride. Each hard capsule contains 50 mg tramadol hydrochloride. The other ingredients are Cellulose, microcrystalline, silica colloidal anhydrous, sodium starch glycolate (Type A), magnesium stearate.
- Tramadol changes how your brain senses pain.
- There are many similarities between Tramadol and the substances in your brain called endorphins. Endorphins bind to receptors (parts of cells that receive a certain substance). The pain messages sent by your body to your brain are decreased by receptors.
- Tramadol is a narcotic-like pain reliever.
- Tramadol is used to treat moderate to severe pain in adults. The extended-release form of tramadol is for around-the-clock treatment of pain.
- During drug nights both doses of tramadol significantly increased the duration of stage 2 sleep, and significantly decreased the duration of slow-wave sleep
- Always store at room temperature 25 degrees Celcius.