Tapentadol 100 MG
- Tapentadol 100 mg tablet contains :
- Lactose monohydrate
- Macrogol 6000
- Propylene glycol
- Titanium dioxide (E 171)
- Yellow iron oxide (E 172).
- Tapentadol tablets are mainly used in treating moderate to severe acute pain. Severe neuropathic pain is also treated by using Tapentadol extended-release tablets.
- Tapentadol produces effects on the brain and it helps in altering how pain is perceived. This euphoric feeling can make the patient develop an uncontrollable obsession for opioids
- The recommended dose of sustained-release tapentadol is 50 to 250 mg taken twice daily according to pain severity.
- Common and basic side effects include
- Difficulty in sleeping
- Dry mouth
- Stomach pain or upset
- Unpleasant taste
- Weight loss.
- Always try to store at room temperature 25 degrees C.