Soma 500 MG
- Soma 500 mg contains ingredients in the Soma Compound (carisoprodol and aspirin), which are croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, starch, and stearic acid.
- Soma 350 mg is used to treat muscle pain and discomfort.
- It provides communication between nerves in the central nervous system.
- It is usually used along with rest, physical therapy, and other treatments.
- It helps in relaxing the muscles.
- Actually, Soma is the brand name of a generic prescription drug called “Carisoprodol”.
- It has long been prescribed to patients as a muscle relaxant and pain relief, but in recent decades it’s come under scrutiny.
- It Stores at controlled room temperature 20° -25°C.