Soma 350 MG
- Soma 350 mg contains some Compound in a fixed-dose combination product containing the following two products: 200 mg of carisoprodol, a centrally-acting muscle relaxant 325 mg of aspirin, an analgesic with antipyretic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Soma 350 mg is used to treat muscle pain and discomfort.
- It provides communication between nerves in the central nervous system.
- It is usually used along with rest, physical therapy, and other treatments.
- It helps in relaxing the muscles.
- Actually, Soma is the brand name of a generic prescription drug called “Carisoprodol”.
- It has long been prescribed to patients as a muscle relaxant and pain relief, but in recent decades it’s come under scrutiny.
- It stores at a controlled room temperature of 25 degrees C.