Pregablin 300 MG
- The active ingredient in Pregablin 300 MG are gabapentin and Inactive ingredients are corn starch
- Magnesium stearate
- Mannitol and Talc.
- The 100 mg, 300 mg, and 400 mg capsule shell contain FD&C Blue No. 2, gelatin, titanium dioxide, and yellow iron oxide.
- Pregablin 300 MG is effective in reducing the severity of psychological and physical symptoms of anxiety.
- It reducing sleep disturbance, and in reducing the severity of coexisting depressive symptoms.
- It is efficacious as a second-line treatment in patients who have not responded to initial treatment with SSRI or SNRI
- pregabalin and gabapentin is also used to treat epilepsy, headaches, or anxiety.
- If you want to take pregabalin for nerve pain, then please start the medicine at a low dose of 25 to 75 mg. Don’t take it more than once a day and always take it at bedtime.
- Low doses are less likely to cause side effects such as daytime sleepiness.
- Keep it in a dry place and the temperature would be between 15°C to 30°C.