Modafinil 200 MG
- Modafinil 200 MG tablets contain 100 mg or 200 mg of modafinil and croscarmellose sodium
- Lactose monohydrate
- Magnesium stearate
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Pregelatinized starch.
- Modafinil is a wakefulness-promoting type of medicine. It changes certain substances in the brain that controls sleep and helps a person staying awake.
- The usage of Modafinil is common in helping those people who have narcolepsy, obstructive sleep apnea/hypopnea syndrome (OSAHS), or shift work sleep disorder (SWSD) to stay awake during the day.
- Modafinil provides calmness by an increase in heart rate and blood pressure. Autonomic changes of this magnitude encourage caution in the use of modafinil in patients.
- By blocking dopamine transporters, modafinil significantly increases dopamine in the human brain.
- Some experts use it in specific situations when they’ve had a particularly bad night’s sleep.
- Store between 15 and 30 degrees C and keep away from heat and sunlight.